Dog Vet Care
Early Detection and Prevention at Redmond Kirkland Animal Hospital
Dog Veterinary Wellness Care:
Veterinary wellness care means taking steps to prevent disease, and to detect it early to ensure the best chance of a successful outcome to treatment. Regular wellness care is the very best you can do to assure a longer life and highest quality of life for your dog.
Our highly qualified vets recommend the following wellness care for dogs:
- Complete veterinary physical examination every 12 months
- Intestinal parasite screen every 12 months
- Vaccinations specifically tailored to your dog’s lifestyle
- Senior blood/urine screening every 12 months (dogs >7yrs)
- Geriatric physical examination every 6 months (dogs >10yrs)
Calm vet visits for your dog:
To help make your dog’s vet visit as fun and calming as possible, we use Adaptil diffusers that release a calming pheromone in our vet hospital. Adaptil is a synthetic equivalent to a pheromone that is clinically proven to make dogs calmer in a potentially stressful setting. If your dog is staying with us we utilize the "Through a Dog's Ear" soundtrack to help keep them calm and comfortable. "Through a Dog's Ear" is clinically proven to help calm dogs and reduce anxiety.